Kreativ Blogger Award

I WON AN AWARD! ;-)


I will like to shout out Nikki from Intermittent Babbling for giving me a Kreativ Blogger Award. Thank you Nikki for being a FRIEND! ;-)

RULES:
~Link back to the person who passes you the award.
~Complete the form below.
~Awards 10 Blogs and drop them a line about it.
~Share 7 random things about yourself.

Here Are My Answers:
~Name your favorite song: This song is kind of old but I love Nicki Minaj "Your Love"...I can listen to this song on repeat. I also love Jill Scott "Golden"
~Name your favorite dessert: I am a fan of Butter Pecan Ice Cream. It's been my favorite since I was a kid.
~What pisses you off: Being woken up out of my sleep abruptly by one of my kids. Especially when they ask for something as stupid as "Can I have a snack?" & their Dad is woke.....ASK HIM! lol 
~When your upset, you: Clean Up the house.
~Your Favorite Pet: Dogs
~Black or White: Black
~Your biggest fear: Getting into a car crash....I really need to get that out of my mind. smh
~Best Feature: My smile
~Everyday Attitude: I really try to see the good in everything. There is so much negativity in the world, I really try to respect others and just be a light to those around me. I want to make people feel worthy and important.
~What is perfection: When I see my hard work paying off. Quiet time alone is when I am able to gather myself and breath.
~Guilty Pleasure: Watching Faithfully Keep Up With the Kardashians, Khloe is my favorite lol, & watching The Real Housewives of New Jersey. I do not except phone calls during those times lol. Oh, Basketball Wives LA.... I relate more to Malaysia Pargo, I see a lot of myself in her.

I Pass The Award Too......


Seven Random Facts About Me:
~I love to read, write, and create poetry.
~Neo Soul is my favorite kinds of music.
~I've been in a relationship with my husband for 16 years and have been married for 4 years.
~Although I am a Social Butterfly, I love being alone.
~I am a perfectionist
~I understand people's feelings; sensitive towards others.
~I am a huge fan of Spoken Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment