Summer Hair Style for Kids: Cornrows & Ponytails

Swimmer's Hair: For The Everyday Swimmer.


   This beautiful young child, already had her own vision when she sat down in my chair to get her hair styled. She said, "Mrs. KeeKee, I want a hairstyle that would allow me to swim and will not come out easy." I asked her would she like beads on the ends of her hair, she said "No. Just something that would be easy for me and my mom to take out." So here is what I came up with....






   The best part about this hairstyle is that she is able to pull her braids back in one ponytail while she swim. It doesn't get any easier than this. Feel free to share your thoughts.

Visit Chi Chi Sophistication's Natural Hair Care Website: Specializing in Natural Hair Care & Braiding for Children. Oh and become a Fan on our Facebook Fan Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment