So, I Can't Wear My Natural Hair In Your Wedding?


   Before I began this post, let me start by congratulating the Branch family for recently getting married. My little sister got married to the man of her dreams. I am so very proud of the two of them. I wish them both great success while they enjoy their happily ever after.





   It's no secret that many people in my family aren't fans of Natural Hair. Natural Hair is often frowned upon because the hair isn't deemed attractive/mature. This is why I wasn't mad nor surprised when my sister asked me to be apart of her wedding but didn't want me to wear my hair naturally. Instead, I wore a hair weave.

















   What would your reaction be if someone asked you to be apart of their wedding but requested that you not wear your Natural Hair?




No comments:

Post a Comment