Encouraging Message For Those Who Encourage Others.

Hello Blog Land! How are you guys doing today?


I am sharing with you a message of encouragement to those who are always encouraging others but sometimes feel that there is no one around to encourage you. I pray that you are blessed by this video because it really blessed me. While recording, I spoke from my heart. Once I watched it, It really & truly brightened up my situation because I then understood the message I was to learn from what I was going through.


Now, what I pray does not happen is for those of you who are liars, gossipers, cheating on your spouse, & doing all manors of evil towards others without apologizing to the people you have hurt, to take this message out of  contents. This message is not a free pass for you to just "Do You" If you are guilty of these actions, you need to fix those situations & CHANGE YOUR WAYS!



The 2 winners of the Flowers From Fatima Giveaway (via Random.org, Facebook, Twitter & Chi Chi Sophistication Blog Readers) are.....
1.) Prettylittlemrs
2.) Tanielle Jacobs

Email me your information at chichiblog@comcast.net. Your hair-bows & cards from Fatima & I will be mailed to you. You have 48 hours to claim your gift. Thanks so much for your entry. Also, feel free to share your thoughts on the video. Have a great day, peace & blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment