Hair Weaves!

Katrina Johnson 
The woman behind these cute, flirtatious
 Hair Weave Creations.


     As a Natural, I will in no way EVER encourage any of you to perm/texturize your hair. I will however energize anyone who is looking to spice up their look a little this Winter, & who desires to protect their hair all at the same time to rock a Hair Weave. With the hair Cornrowed underneath the Weave, your hair is sure to grow & be protected from the elements.

     The young lady in the photo above name is Katrina J. She is my baby sister. She is the Master of Hair Weaves. She has been styling hair sense she was 13 years old. Her very first clients were Barbie Dolls,   Cabbage Patch Kids, & friends from school.

     Katrina specializes in Sewn-In-Weaves (Half, In-Between, Full, Bonding, & Net-Weave), Senegalese, Kinky Twist, Nubian Twist, Yarn Twist, Pixies, Box Braids, Micros, Cornrows, French Braids, Mohawks & Fro-Hawks.

     I decided to feature Katrina today because on a monthly bases, she would display some of her hottest hairstyle creations on her Facebook Page. The feedback she get's from her friends/viewers is enormous! I must say, I am very proud of my sister. Here are some of her most resent hairstyles I loved the minute I saw them.

This Hair Style is Keri Hilson
Inspired.
"B"' did her Big Chop over the
Summer. She is a Natural.




"E" has her real hair out in the
front & weave sown in the back.
In-Between Weave.

"N" is rocking an Urban
style Fro-Hawk.
Cornrows & Sow-In-Weave

No comments:

Post a Comment