National Natural Hair Meet-Up Day

 Hosted by Koils by Nature, Presented by Hair Rules.



   This past weekend, I was honor to be one of many guest speakers to participate in the National Natural Hair Meet-Up Day  located in Alexandria Va. It was a fun event to be apart of, especially after taking a few months off for health reasons. I was excited to get my hands back into what I love. It was also good to see some of my good friends I haven't seen in a while and connect with new people in the name of Natural Hair Care. 

I am standing with the beautiful face of Chi Chi Sophistication, Be'. 

   During this meet-up, I was able to share of my business in Natural Hair Care & Braiding for Children (Chi Chi Sophistication) as well as show case a few of my favorite children's hairstyles. There was also a Q & A segment open for all to chime in. It was also cool to experience this exciting day with 2 out of 4 of my children. Over all, this was an enrichment experience filled with tons of valuable information & giveaway prizes.

My name is on the program.....YAY! 

I am standing with Nia as I explain her age and care of her Human Hair Braids.

Showcasing Be's quick and easy Cornrows & Twist Out hairstyle.
Standing with my son RA3, who has joined his sister and I on this wonderful Natural Hair Journey. He is showcasing his Beginner Latch Locs for the first time. He's been Locing his hair for 4 months.
   I would like to thanks Pam for inviting me to speak at this event and for making the children & I comfortable. She was very generous towards us. I would also like to thank RiqImages for capturing every moment of this experience for me and my business. I am very grateful & thankful. 

   To view more photo's of this event, visit RiqImages Facebook Fan Page, or Koils by Nature Facebook Fan Page. All photo's in this blog post watermarked with RiqImages Seal are belonging to RiqImages. Also, stay up-to-date on Chi Chi Sophistication via Facebook. Specializing in Natural Hair Care & Braiding for Children.

No comments:

Post a Comment