MY WEBSITE IS UP & RUNNING!


   Today is a proud day for me.....MY WEBSITE IS UP & RUNNING! I have a few kinks I still need to straighten out but for the most part, I like it. Here is the link to my website ChiChiSophistication.com


   I am not sure if you all remember the Kiddie Photo Shoot I had at my house a few months ago, but most of the pictures on my site are from that shoot. All pictures are copy written for my safety & I will sue anyone who tries to steal them...LMBO! I laugh but I am so serious. ;-)


   I will post the rest of the pictures that aren't on my website here on my blog sometime next week. These Girls have done a great job & I am so very proud of them. I am going to plan something really nice for them in the upcoming future. They have supported me since day one...I am grateful to have such a young yet supportive team by my side.


   My logo was created, which is beautiful. The only thing I have to do now is pay for it. I am kind of in a pinch because I didn't budget my money correctly. I am praying to (Jesus Name) that I can pay for my logo in full by next month. Tracy Berry is awesome...She deserves the best.


Well, I have to go & relax with my kiddies. It is Saturday! Oh, I am going to go back to writing my Sunday Business Spotlight Articles in the next few weeks. If you have a business you would like for me to spotlight email me at: chichisophistication@comcast.net. As always, share your thoughts. Peace & Blessings ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment