The 6th Annual DC LOVE LOCS Natural Hair Expo: Sweet Petites

Jamesha Bazemore (CEO of ImaniJoi Naturals) & I worked together on the children hair show called Sweet Petites during the 6th Annual DC LOVE LOCS Natural Hair Expo. Jamesha & I both had our own models. All T-shirts & the beautiful Flower Clips were all created by Jamesha. It really was a pleasure working with a GURU! 
These are my girls, From left to right:  1st Model( Mini-Boxed Braids), 2nd Model (Fluffy Twist), 3rd Model (Box Braids Braided into a French Braid) & 4th Model (Cornrows & Nubian Twist)
These beautiful ladies are Jamesha's Models.
1st Model ( Cornrow Mohawk & Twist-out)
2nd Model (Cornrows & Spring Twist)
I want to call her Ms. Spunky.
She is extremely outgoing & confidence is through the
 roof! She is also Jamesha's model. She was rocking Cornrows & Afro Puff.
I love the bold effect of the Flower Clips.
 All Natural
Hula hooping.....
Fluffy Twist
Jamesha's baby girl is rocking Twist & Pony Tails.
Hula Hooping....
Me & my girls.
COOL!
Hula Hooping....
Getting ready to go on stage. I didn't get any pictures of the actual performance. I couldn't find my camera. It was in my cousins bag...Bummer!
Mini-Box Braids
Cornrows & Nubian Twist
My model...Fluffy Twist.
 AWWWWW! To cute. Jamesha's model Cornrows & Beads. 
Not only did I have models in the hair show,
I was the coordinator of KeeKee's Kids Korner. Entertainment for the children.
 Jamesha wears many Hats. Jamesha not only had models in the hair show, she taught a class on Natural Haircare for Kids, She had a beautiful table display of her Natural Hair products (ImaniJoi Naturals) & Flower Clips. In the photo above are 2 of Jamesha's Natural Hair Products I brought at the expo, Soy Butter & Pomade.

References: ImaniJoi Naturals: Natural Hair Care for Children and Girls at Heart. www.IJNaturalHair.com
Jamesha Bazesmore Certified Braider and Location info@IJNaturalHair.com
Honey Dooz Children's Salon (Odenton, MD)
Keianna Johnson Cosmetology Student: Facebook Page KeeKee AllNatural
Kids Entertainment (Early Childhood Educator) & Blogger chichiblog@comcast.net 

No comments:

Post a Comment