Back 2 School Hairstyle: Cornrows & Beads

Be's Back 2 School Protective Style.



  Lately, I've been physically drained preparing for my family & I big move. On Saturday Aug. 17, My sister Trina volunteered to help me out by styling Be's hair for her first day of Kindergarten. I was so grateful for her assistance because I needed an extra pair of hands to help me prepare for the back to school rush.


 In preparation, Be's hair was washed, conditioned/moisturize & blow dried fairly straight. This is Be's first length check in months. Honestly, I can't recall her last length check. (slapping my hand "bad mommy") Trina is always amazed at the length of Be's hair when it is blow dried. I personally love shrinkage. I typically style Be's hair while wet which often doesn't show the real length of her hair.



 Once Trina finished dressing Be's hair with beads, her protective hairstyle was complete. My sister & I love either white or clear beads on Be's hair. I find that solid color beads look more organized on Be's hair & compliments her outfits better than colorful beads. All in all, I am very pleased with my sister's work. I can tell by the sounds of the beads "clicking & clacking" together, Be' was very pleased with her hair too.

Share your thoughts: How do you like Be's protective hairstyle? Have you ever had a family member or friend come & style your daughter/son hair? Was it a blessing or a curse? 

No comments:

Post a Comment