Adult Natural Hair Style: Cornrows & Twist Up-Do


 New Years Resolution for Myself: Step Outside Your Comfort Zone.

 




"To get something you've never had you have to do something you've never done." unknown

Good Morning Everyone. HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you enjoyed your holiday season.

     I am sharing with you today a resent natural hairstyle I styled for a brand new client of mine, Cornrows/Twist Up-Do. Many of you know that I only specialize in children natural hair care & braiding. However, I do plan for 2013 to incorporate more adult hairstyles into my portfolio. I am stepping out of my comfort zone & molding myself to become well rounded in natural hair care by servicing adults as well as children.  Feel free to share your thoughts on my adult natural hair styles. Have a blessed day.




Chi Chi Sophistication Natural Hair Care Studio
Chi Chi Sophistication Natural Hair Care Studio on Facebook
Chi Chi Sophistication Natural Hair Care Studio on Twitter
Chi Chi Sophistication Natural Hair Care Studio on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment