A Special Thanks To My Followers.

Hello Everyone,

It amazes me how far Chi Chi Sophistication has come in such a short period of time. She isn't a year old yet! I wrack my brain week after week, trying to come up with cool ideas on how to make this blogging experience great for you and I. I hunt down events, study Natural Haircare as well as Hairstyling to ensure there is fresh content for you to enjoy each week. Let me not talk about the random post idea's that pop up in my head during bed time. Not getting the proper sleep because I am up writing out my thoughts. Or the long hours I spend researching, watermarking, marketing my blog so that you can enjoy a good read from an ordinary mom's point of view.

Thank you all for your continued love, support and constant feedback. Each time I login to Chi Chi Sophistication and  I see that a brand new follower has joined our team, it makes my drive for this project all the more worth busting my chops for. I write from the heart, each post is from my heart and every issue here is what my everyday life consist of...

To honor my Followers, I am giving away 2 Cookbooks to 2 of my lucky followers via Random.org at the end of this month. Thank you all for everything. You  really make my blogging experience all the more fun. Peace & Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment