Bobeam Natural Hair Products by Laquita Thomas Banks #2



Bobeam Natural Hair Product by Laquita. Honey Shea Shampoo Bar.

       When I typically shop for Natural Hair Products, I usually have my daughter Be' and I in mind. I never even thought to consider my husband or our sons as it related to Natural Haircare or Skincare. I always considered it to be a "Girl Thing". But I have sense changed my mind. Here is why:

       My husband suffers from Alopecia which is the reason why he has to shave his head bald every 2 to 3 days. His normal hair shaving routine would be to shave his head using regular soap, or shampoo. He would allow it to lather, leave the lather on his head, and then shave it off. In the end, his scalp would become extremely irritated. Red spots and razor bumps would develop on his scalp as well as the back of his neck. Talk about eye sores...YUCK!

       He decided to try Bobeam Honey Shea Shampoo Bar because I had been raving about it for the past month or so. My husband used it and was very pleased with the results.



       Sense this video, B has had no skin irritations and no razor bumps on his neck. The reason is because Bobeam Honey Shea Shampoo Bar is made with 100% All Natural Ingredience.

Honey Shea Shampoo Bar Ingredience

-Saponified Vegetable Oils mainly Olive Oil
-Glycerine Kosher or of vegetable origin
-Purified Water
-Sorbitan Moisturizer from Berries
-Sorbitan deate an emulsifier
-Soybean Protein a conditioner
-Shea Butter, Organic Honey, Cocoa Butter

       The main active ingredience in this shampoo bar is Shea Butter, Honey & Cocoa Butter. Here are the affects they all have on the Skin:

-Honey: Kills bacteria, viruses and fungus, keeps Skin sterile and help heals wounds at a more rapid pace.

-Shea Butter: Nourishes the Skin with Vitamin A, E and F. Vitamin A and E help maintain the skin and keep it clean & clear. Vitamin F is a skin protector which smooths skin and makes it soft.

-Cocoa Butter: Penetrates and moisturize the skin with large amounts of Vitamin E which is important for skin repair, renewal and growth. It is an antioxidant that removes radicals (toxins) from the skin that damages tissues even at the cellular level.

Bobeam Honey Shea Shampoo Bar

      I no longer believe that haircare or skincare is a "Girl Thing". Men, women, young and old should always take the necessary precautions to care for all parts of the body. Because of the positive results Bobeam Honey Shea Shampoo Bar has had on my husband's skin, He does not want to shave his head with anything else.

Stay tuned for part 3 of Bobeam Natural Hair Products by Laquita. There are 6 parts to this series.

References: Answers.yahoo.com, Laquita33.etsy.com, www.ehow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment